Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The log-in page says I can insert images. Let's see . . .



Ho, ho! It worked!


I knew I could do it elsewhere, but it's double the fun to be able to do it here, too.

Thank you, Blogger.

(btw, the person in the image is me taking a picture at the Aquarium in Bermuda on a return-to-our-roots cruise with classmates from high school) (the only way I get into photos is to snap reflections of myself)

Try #1: Now to see how this loads . . .

Try #2: Ohhh-kay, let's try it again (it made it to the page that tells me all the posts, but it didn't make it to the viewing page).

Try #3: I made the image smaller -- hadn't a clue what the 'errors' were, but figured that changing the image might help. Hey, you never know.

Try #4: The server has a headache and an engineer is supposed to be on the way. Shall I hold my breath?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home